Rebekah from Head Over Heels tagged me to participate in the “11 things” post that has been going around. I don’t normally do things like this on my blog, but I figured there is a first time for everything! So here it goes…
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo.
3. Post 11 random things about yourself.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
“Rhummie” & “Frenchie” in Austin, Texas.
11 random things about me.
1. I hate Jello more than anything.
2. I have 3 sisters, 5 nieces (and #6 is on the way), and only 1 nephew. Clearly males don’t run in my family.
3. I’ve moved something like 12 times in my 22 years. I stopped counting a while ago.
4. I think a good pair of shoes can cheer up any day.
5. I love almost every kind of music.
6. I have seen EVERY episode of Friends (most of them 10+ times)
7. I love to read, but school consumes my free time.
8. Graduation seems too close, but at the same time, too far away.
9. I love all things Paris.
10. Going to midnight premiers of movies is one of my favorite things to do.
11. “10 Things I Hate About You: will forever be my favorite movie.
rebekah’s 11 questions
1. What is your all-time favorite movie?
“10 Things I Hate About You”
2. What is your biggest pet peeve?
it’s tied: people chewing/drinking/etc.. loudly & people touching their feet
3. Who is your role model?
my dad. he has always been driven and smart. now he has caner. his strength is undeniable.
4. What do you want to do when you grow up?
work for a company that amazes the world. preferably Apple.
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
who’s not my celeb crush? I love Channing Tatum, Shia LeBeouf, Ryan Gosling, etc..
6. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
In dream world: Paris. In reality: wherever my family is.
7. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I’d like to be taller.
8. Who is your best friend?
All of my friends are my best friends. They know who they are.
9. Who is your favorite artist/band?
10. In your opinion what is the best books turned movie?
Probably “The Notebook”
11. Do you ever think about deleting Facebook?
Never. I love all things technology, and social media is simply amazing.
my 11 questions:
1. What’s your favorite website?
2. If you could meet anyone in the world (dead or alive) who would it be?
3. What’s your favorite accessory?
4. Twitter or Facebook?
5. Spotify or iTunes?
6. Coffee or Tea?
7. What is your ideal style of house?
8. Which do you think is worse, being dirty or being messy?
9. Who influences you the most?
10. What is your favorite type of weather?
11. PC or Mac?
Alison @ Photography by Alison
Sami @ Squishy Lemons
Adele Apple beauty Blogging Books Breaking Dawn California Celebrities College comedy Corvallis drama ellie goulding Emma Stone entertainment Family Finals Food Friends Fun Find Fun Finds golden retriever Graduation Hair hair care instagram iPhone iPod iTunes Lasagna Love Maroon 5 meganeilers Movie Posters Movie Reviews Movies Music nature New Media Communications News Obsession of the Week Oregon Organization outdoors Paris Photography Pictures Pinterest Reading Recipes School Sicilian Sicily Social Media Someone Like You Songs Sports Study Abroad style Summer Technology The Vampire Diaries Tiny Prints travel TV Twilight Twilight Saga Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Twitter University of San Diego vacation Vampire Diaries Weekend Work Writing